The Bi-County Collaborative is seeking a DESE Licensed School Nurse Leader for a 12-month position.
The Nurse Leader is responsible for supervising program nursing staff, overseeing health care services to students, and planning school health programming in cooperation with medical authority and administrative personnel. The Nurse Leader will coordinate a comprehensive school health program including the delivery of services to students and staff members in order to enhance wellness in the collaborative community. The Nurse Leader will make sure all student medical information is updated on a yearly basis and will work cooperatively with health care providers to evaluate and develop health plans as needed for students on an individual basis.
Please Apply on SchoolSpring https://www.schoolspring.com/job.cfm?jid=3509756
* DESE Certification as a school nurse
* Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or a Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited institution
* Completion of an orientation program based on the requirements for the delivery of health services as defined by the Department of Public Health
* Current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation and first aid from a recognized provider
* Prior professional nursing experience preferred pediatric, adolescent or community and mental health nursing, and health program management
To apply for this job please visit www.schoolspring.com.