Assabet Valley Regional Vocational School District
- Prepare and distribute job postings internally and externally as well as prepare appointment letters for newly hired staff.
- Coordinate on-boarding for all new staff.
- Oversee and facilitate all requests for FMLA, medical, personal, and family leaves of absence.
- Monitor, post, and enter leave requests in BudgetSense as well as manage the annual leave rollover process.
- Update and monitor IVisions leave system.
- Coordinate and document Sick Leave Bank requests.
- Assist in the coordination of CORI and SAFIS process for all staff and volunteers.
- Facilitate unemployment, worker’s compensation and liability claims for the school district.
- Submit seasonal employment requests to the Department of Employment and Training, obtain employee certifications, and provide substitute teachers reasonable assurance letters.
- Provide annual required documentation per the collective bargaining agreement.
- Manage annual acknowledgement of the Conflict of Interest Laws for Municipal Employees as well as the biennial Conflict of Interest on-line training.
- Coordinate and document tuition reimbursement and salary advancement requests.
- Complete EPIMS attendance report annually in October and July.
- Oversee and maintain district personnel files.
- Oversee and update staff handbook annually.
- Participate in new employee orientation in August each year.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Superintendent-Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years human resources experience preferably in education.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all data.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.schoolspring.com/job.cfm?jid=2816062 →