Website Peabody Public Schools
PEABODY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
EMPLOYEE JOB POSTING
JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR
REPORTS TO: Superintendent of Schools
SALARY RANGE: $85,000 – $100,000
LOCATION: Peabody Public School District
1. Degree required in Human Resource Management or related field.
2. Minimum of three years’ experience in Human Resource Management. Experience with human resources in an educational setting is preferred.
3. SHRM certification not required, but preferred.
4. Demonstrated knowledge and application of AASPA Human Capital Leaders in Education Standards.
5. Commitment to shared leadership practices.
6. Demonstrated skills in the area of human relations and effectiveness in interpersonal communication.
7. Excellent writing skills.
8. Experience with grant writing and management preferred
9. Demonstrated effectiveness in computer applications – word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.
10. Experience with digital recruiting, on-boarding and employee record-keeping preferred
11. Commitment to principles of Affirmative Action in hiring.
12. Must pass Massachusetts Criminal Background Check.
13. Knowledge of DESE Licensure requirements
14. Knowledge of MGL pertaining to school employment
15. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable.
POSTING DATE: March 28, 2017
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit our website at www.peabody.ma.us. Click on the “Admin” tab, click on “Human Resources” and then click on “Apply for an Open Position”. Applications must be received no later than April 14, 2017.
The Peabody School Committee reaffirms its policy of nondiscrimination related to race, religion, color, age, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, homelessness or handicap in all matters involved in procuring, employing, promoting, transferring or terminating the employment of personnel. In similar manner, it reaffirms its policy against discrimination related to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or handicap in the admission, instruction, counseling or dismissal of students regarding any courses or programs offered by the Public Schools and indicates its desire that each student be provided educational opportunities consistent with his/her aspirations and abilities .The Committee further indicates its acceptance of all federal and state laws and regulations dealing with the civil rights of parents, students and employees of the School Department.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.peabody.k12.ma.us →